This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Information literacy at the OU
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Course Map
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.