This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Tools for digital researchers
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Course Map
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.