This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Course Map
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Tools for digital researchers
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.