This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Information literacy at the OU
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.