This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Information literacy at the OU
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Course Map
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Tools for digital researchers
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.