This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Information literacy at the OU
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Course Map
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Tools for digital researchers
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.