This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Tools for digital researchers
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Course Map
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Information literacy at the OU
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.