This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- Course Map
- Information literacy at the OU
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Tools for digital researchers
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.