This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Information literacy at the OU
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Course Map
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Tools for digital researchers
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- A case study in OER within the LMS
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.