This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
- H800 Cloudquest challenge
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Information literacy at the OU
- OLDS-MOOC Course Map representation
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- Tools for digital researchers
- Course Map
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.