This is a test install.
Cloudworks Approval Server home page
Welcome to Cloudworks Approval Server, a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences.
- SofT-Scholarship of and for Teaching-Sharing Event Workshop - 11 September 2012
- Chapter 7 Affordances (May 2011)
- Course Map
- MLCW12 - Workshop Documentation
- Supportive Automated Feedback for Short Essay Answers (SAFeSEA)
- Meeting 1: 2 July: OLDS-MOOC Kick off planning meeting
- Information literacy at the OU
- Interview: Grainne Conole on cloudworks
- Mobile Learning and Creativity Workshop: Call for Papers and Submissions
- Open University announces a Open Learning Design MOOC
- Should Educators Be Using Twitter?
- Stipple and its potential usefulness for tracking OER
- 5th April-6th April Approaches to large scale e-Portfolio Implementation
- Meaning making as a dimension of learning power
- IET TCM Event: Introduction to Responsive Open Learning Environment
New to Cloudworks?
If you are new to Cloudworks you might find the Using Cloudworks Cloudscape useful. It contains a number of guidance Clouds about how to get the most out of the site including how to register and set up your profile, navigate around the site and populate your own Clouds.